Hawaii Keiki Waikiki
Hawaii Keiki Waikiki
Hawaii Keiki Waikiki is a daycare facility located in the heart of Waikiki for children 3 months to 12 years old. It is the only daycare managed by a Japanese company officially licensed by the State of Hawaii. In 2014, the governor of Hawaii officially registered the first of October of each year as the “Poppins Keiki Waikiki Day.” Situated within the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, we provide a wide range of exciting kids’ programs that will guarantee your wonderful holiday in Hawaii.
Why Choose Poppins Hawaii Keiki Waikiki
- Available to anyone (not only the hotel guests)
- Licensed staff on duty
- Japanese staff on duty at all times making reservations easy
- Reservation ahead of time available online
- English speakers at hand
- Children welcome from 3 months +
- Children welcome even for just a few hours (starting from 2 hours)
A program providing for a variety of fun activities that can only be enjoyed in Hawaii, along with a repertoire of services sure to lead to plenty of wonderful memories with the family.
- One can experience a variety of outdoor activities with an attendant lifeguard, including bodyboarding, the kid’s pool, canoe rides, and many more.
- Why not take a Hawaii ‘field trip?’ Children go out to aquariums, zoos, and other locations that kids are sure to enjoy.
Waikiki Alohilani Resort Kids Care Service
July 1st, 2018, Poppins has started to care for children from 5 years of age and older at Waikiki Alohilani Resort. Experienced staff from Poppins are looking forward to welcoming your children with a wide range of fun kids activities such as swimming, arts and crafts, English Lesson and field trips guaranteeing you a wonderful vacation in Hawaii.
Babysitter Program (Japanese / Bilingual / English)
- A babysitter will accompany the customer to weddings and parties.
- The babysitter is also responsive to providing childcare within the customer’s hotel room.
- Various other services are also available upon request, such as accompaniment by a nanny on optional tours, private lessons in outdoor activities, and other customizable packages.